I added several HQ pictures of Kat at three events from September, check them below!
“Shadowhunters” on Saturday, Oct. 10th from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. with actors Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario, Isaiah Mustafa and The Mortal Instruments author Cassandra Clare.
Fans can stop by the booth during the four-day event to get unique photo and video opportunities including:
- Fans can insert themselves to re-enact the famous “Shhhh” scene in the opening credits of “Pretty Little Liars.”
- Take a photo in the “Stitchers” lab
- Go behind the velvet ropes of “Shadowhunters” Pandemonium nightclub.
- Also happening during the entirety of the convention, fans will have the chance to stop by the ABC Family booth for custom “Shadowhunters” flash tattoos.
- Special hashtags have been created so fans can follow along on social media and be a part of the social conversation. The hashtags are: #PLLNYCC, #StitchersNYCC and #ShadowhuntersNYCC.
ABC Family will be hosting Q&A panels for “Pretty Little Liars,” “Stitchers” and “Shadowhunters” during New York Comic Con. The panel details are as follows:
“Shadowhunters” Q&A Panel – Saturday, Oct. 10th on the Empire Stage from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The panel will be moderated by TV Guide Magazine reporter Damian Holbrook and will include “Shadowhunters” Executive Producers Ed Decter and McG, The Mortal Instruments author Cassandra Clare and series stars Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario and Isaiah Mustafa.
See this teaser where you can see Kat talking about the movie
I uploaded 8 high quality pictures from the photoshoot made by Evan Duning for Kode Magazine, check them below
Click in read more to read the interview, she talked about Shadowhunters, The Scorch Trials, Dylan O’Brien and more!
I added 188 high quality screen captures of Kat on the ABC Family show The Fosters, due to stealing problems I had to add a little watermark to the captures, so I’m really sorry about that. Anyways, enjoy the captures and blonde Kat by clicking the thumbs or the link below.