“Shadowhunters” on Saturday, Oct. 10th from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. with actors Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario, Isaiah Mustafa and The Mortal Instruments author Cassandra Clare.
Fans can stop by the booth during the four-day event to get unique photo and video opportunities including:
- Fans can insert themselves to re-enact the famous “Shhhh” scene in the opening credits of “Pretty Little Liars.”
- Take a photo in the “Stitchers” lab
- Go behind the velvet ropes of “Shadowhunters” Pandemonium nightclub.
- Also happening during the entirety of the convention, fans will have the chance to stop by the ABC Family booth for custom “Shadowhunters” flash tattoos.
- Special hashtags have been created so fans can follow along on social media and be a part of the social conversation. The hashtags are: #PLLNYCC, #StitchersNYCC and #ShadowhuntersNYCC.
ABC Family will be hosting Q&A panels for “Pretty Little Liars,” “Stitchers” and “Shadowhunters” during New York Comic Con. The panel details are as follows:
“Shadowhunters” Q&A Panel – Saturday, Oct. 10th on the Empire Stage from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The panel will be moderated by TV Guide Magazine reporter Damian Holbrook and will include “Shadowhunters” Executive Producers Ed Decter and McG, The Mortal Instruments author Cassandra Clare and series stars Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Harry Shum Jr., Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario and Isaiah Mustafa.